Mobile: [log in for details] Email: [log in for details]
Driving licence: yes
Website: [log in for details]
I have a Degree in Multimedia. Strong design background, with more than five years experience in computing, graphic design and the Adobe suite. One years agency experience as a graphic designer. I have Advanced Mac and PC skills. I am looking for Graphic design or runner positions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Flash, Indesign, Illustrator, After effects, Dreamweaver, Maya, Wave lab, Cubase, Final cut pro, Audacity, Acrobat, FrontPage, Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Advanced Windows and Mac OSX skills.
Feb 2012- Oct 2012 Self-employed graphic designer
• Website for a new tattoo and tanning parlour
• Flash banner and motion graphics for events website- [log in for details]
• 5000 flyers designed and printed for a nail and beauty shop
• 100 Business cards
• x10 CD covers designs for a local musician and prepared for print
• Business cards designed and printed for a local builder
• Poster for theatre production
Dec 2010 Dec 2011 Graphic designer London, Hatton Gardens
• Here I designed backdrops for Nestlé’s Shredded Wheat and Shreddies. Along with this I designed Presentation slides and 3D exhibition stands for the drinks brand Rubicon.
• I sourced my own images and I composited in Adobe CS3. Along with this I prepared images for print and had to respond to briefs.
Sept 2007 Mar-2007 Runner Evolutions TV, London
• The position involved, collecting and distributing tapes and other editing materials between the
Organizations Editors and managers. Shadowing Editors and learning Final cut pro.
Sept 2007-Dec 2011 Stage crew Crew co, London
• Worked as part of a team setting up props and building up stages, with various other crew member
tasks for the television and entertainment industry. Gained experience and more knowledge on working in television and entertainment at 3Mills studio, Jerwood space and for EFM.
Sept 2002 – Present Premier Work Support, Extra-staff, Pertemps, Broadbase security Ltd
• Temporary : Safety steward, Order Picker, Mail sorter, Customer service, Retail, Warehouseman
working with large organizations and in prestigious venues such as Wembley stadium, Earls Court, Heathrow Airport, QPR Stadium, Millwall Stadium, Body shop, FED-ex, TRI-star packaging, Heals, Tazaki foods, Arla foods, J’Sainsburys, Marks and Spencer, DFS.
EDUCATION & TRAINING HISTORY
Foundation Degree in Multimedia Feb 2007-June 2010 University of Westminster
Modules and experience included:
• Digital audiovisual production – Here I was in a team of four people and we had to produce a short ten-minute film. We shot our film around the Soho area and edited in Final cut and after effects.
• Digital video postproduction –I studied the purpose of cuts, shots, system set¬tings and I had to produce a trailer for a movie.
• 3D modeling and animation – Translate a storyboard into a 3D computer anima¬tion. I modeled a mask and had to practice kinematics, key framing and rendering
• Multimedia applications – Here I had to produce an interactive media piece us¬ing Flash and Director software. I also practiced buttons, titling, adding sound and digital sound processing
• Digital image production –I produced and created a 10-minute seminar presentation on a contemporary digital artist. Also I produced a series of four im¬ages following a theme and composited in Photoshop.
• Project management for multimedia – I looked at multimedia production pro¬cesses, critical path analysis, risk analysis, legal liabilities, project constraints, man¬aging and forming teams.
• Working with clients – Here I looked at responding to briefs. I also studied pitch¬ing and pricing work. We had to find our own client, respond to the requirements and also set deadlines and feedback procedures
Sept 2004-Jul 2006 Milton Keynes College
• NOCN Level 2 Business Studies
• City and Guilds level 1 & 2 Web page Design
• City and Guilds level 1 & 2 Desktop Publishing
• City and Guilds level 1 & 2 Computer Aided Graphics
• NOCN level 1 Health and safety in the workplace
Attended Westminster City School Sept 1992- Jun 1997 Attained:
8 [log in for details] ’s: Art (C), English Language (C), English Literature (D), Religious Studies (D), Math’s (D), French (F), Science (E) (E)
Graphic designer with [log in for details]
Cinema, documentaries, sport, photography, social networking, history, travel, cycling, Business
REFERENCES: available on request