I am a very friendly, happy, confident and hard working person.
Other Skills and Achievements
Duke Of Edingborough Award- Bronze and Gold
Kickboxing- Green with black stripe belt.
Parachute out of a plane 3,000ft above the ground on my own.
Hobbies and Interests
I am a very keen sports player. When I was at school and college I participated in many sports teams, e.g swimming, tennis, rounders, athletics, cross-country, netball and hockey. I was also captain for rounders and netball girls 1st teams. When I was at university I chose to carry on with hockey and was the girls’ 2nds captain and then went on to play for the girls 1st team. I also do a lot of running and skiing. I have been in many school plays, acting and singing solos. I was also dance choreographer for our house arts performance. I was prep prefect, meaning I was given the opportunity to look after the younger children in the school every day, which I loved. At college I was in the CCF and RAF enabling me to learn diverse skills and be given opportunities not many people are given.
• Budgens-2008-for 6 months working on the till and re-shelving goods.
• Unleashed Events-2010-helping organise and promoting social events at Portsmouth
• University. Allowing me to be involved in networking and being entrusted with the company’s money, helping with their accounts. On the night I had to supervise up to 500 students.
• Terminal six-2011-photographer and events staff. Meeting and taking photos of celebrities such as Vern Troyer and soap stars.
• Powder-Byrne-2011-taking photos of one of their hotels for their brochure in Elba, Italy.
• Grosvenor and Billinghurst- 2011/2012-Waitressing for all their estate agents, with each office inviting all their clients.
• Event Photography- 2011-I have been the photographer for many parties and weddings